Born to lose


So in the last few days I think the universe is against me. 

* I can't find the PCA certificate that I need to start my new job. Have to order another one $35 to get it EMAILED!!!! to me. So guess what. I can't work yet.

* Car broke down at Phillip Island (2 hours from home) on Thursday. Had to wait til Monday to get onto a mechanic to try to get it sorted. 

* Elise went back into hospital for her 2nd surgery for "Nutcracker Syndrome" Its a real thing look it up. Ok this one affects her more than me but it still sucks. 

* I have a house inspection on Wednesday. I need to clean up the place (it's not too bad) but all this while driving Elise back to Phillip  Island and trying to figure out what to do with my car. 

* One good thing is that it's the school holidays and I get to spend more time with Josh so its not a total loss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reffing Pro Wrestling - I'm getting too old for this shit

Drink coffee and destroy

Preparing for war.