Drink coffee and destroy




 So I'm changing jobs. I'm going from one aged care facility to another for my own reasons. I'll miss so many of the staff I worked with but life goes on and we all walk our own path. I find as I'm getting older I'm putting up with less bullshit (not that I was really ever very tolerant) so when I'm eventually put in a home I feel sorry for the staff. 


So since I've cut out alcohol (unless there's an occasion) I've been drinking more coffee. Not sure that's a good thing for someone who's mind can be as manic as mine. 

I'm still loving punk music at the moment. Josh is getting into it too which is cool to see. He has an electric drum kit at his mums that he loves banging away on and I've pulled my bass gutair out and need to start learning that. I think we could have a bit of fun together with that. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reffing Pro Wrestling - I'm getting too old for this shit

Preparing for war.