Preparing for war.


 


Having never gone trough a separation/divorce before I must say I wasn't sure what to expect but holy crap. So much paperwork and crap that goes with it. As long as Josh comes out of this ok that's the main thing.

Been listening to a lot of punk music lately. Rancid, Dead Kennedys, The Bouncing Souls, The Inturrupters just to name a few as well as one of my favourites from Australia - Frenzal Rhomb. 

I've stopped drinking. For a couple of reasons such as saving money but mostly to be a better dad for Josh. I tend to do stupid things when I drink anyway. I can do that sober. 

I've started doing grown up things. So overrated. Don't recommend that shit. I like living alone but I need a personal assistant to take care of the crap like Centrelink and taxes and bills. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reffing Pro Wrestling - I'm getting too old for this shit

Drink coffee and destroy